Click here to view our safeguarding policy Safeguarding: Reviewed Dec 2016 [PDF]. This policy is currently under review. If you would like to know more about our policy or procedures for Safeguarding or have any concerns about a child, please speak to Mrs J Howie-Lee who is the designated Safeguarding lead or Mrs N Warburton the Deputy Designated Safeguarding lead.
Below are a list of safeguarding related policies for your reference, a full list of policies can be viewed on our Policy page (click here to view page). If you are unable to find our policy on something please contact the school office.
- Anti-Bullying Policy: Reviewed July 2017
- Behaviour Policy: Reviewed May 2017 [PDF]
- Child Protection Policy: Reviewed September 2017 [PDF]
- Child Protection Volunteer Leaflet: Reviewed May 2017 [PDF]
- e Safety policy: Reviewed May 2015
- Health and Safety Policy: Reviewed May 2016 [PDF]
- Safe Recruitment Guidelines [PDF]
- Whistleblowing policy: Reviewed October 2016 [PDF]