We have two exciting job opportunities available at present. Please see below for more details and contact the school office should you have any queries regarding either.
Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher
Start Date: 01 January 2017
Salary: Main Scale
Contract Type: Permanent
The Governors of this successful, popular and friendly school are seeking to appoint an experienced Class Teacher who:
- Is a practising Catholic or willing to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Has a proven track record of outstanding teaching and the ability to motivate and inspire pupils and adults working within their team
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, dynamism and drive
- Is knowledgeable, forward thinking and up to date with current education practice
- Committed to high expectations of themselves and pupil’s achievement and behaviour
- Organised, adaptable and a good communicator
- Shares our commitment to giving children the first class inclusive education they deserve
- Is organized and creative in their approach to children’s learning
- Open to learning and have a passion and drive to be the best teacher they could be
- Has experience of being a subject leader and proven record of impact
We can offer:
- An inclusive and caring culture
- Enthusiastic and courteous children
- A committed staff team motivated by shared values
- A bright, purposeful and happy environment
- Supportive Governors, parents and parish community
- A supportive leadership team who are passionate about nurturing and developing future leaders
- A commitment to your professional development
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. This is a commitment which we expect all staff and volunteers to share. The successful candidate will be required to have a Disclosure and Barring Service check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.
Visits to our school are highly recommended and warmly welcomed.
MDSA VACANCY February 2017
We need You!
Are there any Parents/Carers out there who would like to work as an MDSA at the school. We need to employ a 7.5 hour contract. The hourly rate is £7.76 per hour and is paid for 44.23 weeks per year.
The hours are :- Mon-Fri 11.40-13.10pm
If you are interested please contact the office for an application form and job description.
Closing date for applications is 24/2/2017
School number 01249 460231
Casual MDSA’s are also needed to cover Staff sickness etc, so if you are interested to go on the cover list , then please give your details to the office.
Will be subject to a CRB clearance
Experience of working with children desirable.
“St Mary’s is committed to transparent child protection procedures in its recruitment process”
Best of luck to all potential applicants.