We have the following exciting job opportunities available at present. Please see below for more details and contact the school office should you have any queries regarding the vacancy or for an application form.
||Cook in charge – Primary School
|School telephone number
|School email address
||Grade F pro rata
||22.5 per week
|Advertisement closing date
||Wednesday 11th July 2108
||Friday 20th July 2018
Governors wish to appoint a competent and reliable Cook in charge to lead a team of catering assistants to run an efficient and highly effective school kitchen. This post will include working within budget to plan and provide nourishing meals for children and adults as well as meeting the Environmental Health standards.
We are looking for a candiate who:
- Is passionate about cooking and providing nutritious and well balanced meals
- Is able to manange staff effectively and efficiently to produce meals in a timely manner
- Has experience of ordering, financial management and balancing the books of a busy school kitchen
- Has high standards of cleanliness to comply with the Environmental Health standards
We can offer:
- Welcoming and hardworking support staff
- Lovely children who are well behaved, polite and appreciate good food
- A caring and inclusive Catholic school
- A supportive community
Applicants should complete the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form for support staff which is attached. Please contact the school office for further information on 01249 460231 or email@example.com
St. Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
“St Mary’s is committed to transparent child protection procedures in its recruitment process”
Best of luck to all potential applicants.